We Are Committed To Helping You Get Out Of Debt
At Surf City Lawyers, our Huntington Beach bankruptcy lawyers are committed to helping individuals and families throughout southern California who are struggling with debt. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation and find out how we can help address the following matters:
- Consumer Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases
- Adversary Proceedings and other contested matters in bankruptcy
- Student Loans
- Stop foreclosure, strip off junior liens, judicial liens
- Make a payment plan on taxes owed
Once you make an appointment to meet with our lawyers about how to get out of your financial crisis, you’ll be left with a newfound freedom from debt and a strategy for realizing your financial dreams.
Every family faces unique challenges when considering bankruptcy. We will make sure you consider your full range of debt relief options, including:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: We can help you take the Chapter 7 means test and determine whether or not you qualify. If you do, we could have you debt-free in 90 days.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Are you ineligible for Chapter 7? Most people can come up with a three- to five-year debt settlement plan through Chapter 13 bankruptcy. This will also allow you to keep your home and other important assets.
If you are looking for a way to stop foreclosure and save your most important assets, Chapter 13 will allow you to come up with a debt settlement plan you can afford.
- Bankruptcy alternatives: While we are a bankruptcy law firm, we always encourage our clients to explore all options in finding debt relief, including debt settlement and mortgage modification.
If you or your spouse is considering bankruptcy, it does not have to affect your entire family. We can help you understand how bankruptcy works for nonfiling spouses.
Are you living in fear of home foreclosure, car repossession or wage garnishment? Discover how the automatic stay can stop a collection when you file for bankruptcy.
- When you have a backlog of unfiled or unpaid taxes, you can only hide your head in the sand for so long before you will have to pay. We can help you understand the link between bankruptcy and taxes.
- If you run a small business in or around Milwaukee or somewhere else in Wisconsin and have come to a place where it is difficult to keep your business running, we can answer your questions about bankruptcy for small businesses.
Find out more about the bankruptcy services we provide. Contact Surf City Lawyers to schedule a free initial consultation. Call 714-533-9210
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.